How can I add users using a direct link to a chat?
Please note: this only works if you're using Single Sign On (SSO) with Active Directory.
If you want a frictionless way for your users to be added to your organization, just share a link to one of your private chats.
How does it work?
- You create a private chat
- Share the link on one of your channels (you can't broadcast it yet using eggheads as users aren't registered at this point)
- Users click the link and have to log in using their company account
- The Login process continues (based on Microsoft Active Directory)
- Users access the chat
- Users are added to your organization and can be reached with future broadcasts.