How can I copy a chat?
Why copy a chat?
- to use a chat again but for a different audience
- to use the structure of a chat as a basis for translations
- to see how the audience reacts to similar chats (A/B tests).
Please note: this is not the same as Versioning.
- Versioning: you overwrite a chat e.g. to improve it. You keep one chat.
- Copy: you create a new chat with the same elements and structure. This results in two chats.
There are two ways to copy a chat:
1) From your library
- Open the overview by clicking on "Trainings" in the menu bar. You will see all the chats in your library
- Next to the chat you want to copy: click the three dots to open additional options.
- A copy of your chat with all its elements (images, videos, Emojis, jumps etc.) will be created. The following confirmation appears on your screen.
- You will see the copied chat in the editing view to continue working on it. (copy) is added to its title.
- Edit the chat as needed and publish it.
2) From within the editing view of a chat
When you're composing a chat, you can simply click the button "copy training" in the status header to copy it.